Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Pleasure lounge

Lots of weed and San Francisco’s famous eye candy. Music is too loud at times so not recommended... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Noblepoop
via mobile
Top Notch

Been to a few Dispensaries. I must say this is one of the best i’ve visited. Service, pricing... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Leo D
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I Discovered the VETCBD products while visiting. Knowledgeable staff sharing the information about their products. Helpful friendly staff. Wide variety of product options. Choices.
Thank you Barbary Coast!!
The Best choice 21+ in San Francisco near tourist friendly Union Square. A Speakeasy style comfy smoking lounge.
A must visit spot in San Francisco!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Best club around. Staff is friendly and menu is always updated. The vibe is always fresh and friendly

Reviewed September 4, 2019

The atmosphere is very nice. They have a smoke lounge which is pretty cool. Dry clean and extra friendly staff. We may have to visit again just to come here.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Barbary Coast is The Place to Be I'm a Faithful - All Good - All Good - Product - Staff and Lounge - Love The San Francisco Chronic Hoodie - Hint Hint- Thank You All ' Johnny G.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Please advise the rude and belittling woman behind the counter to actually listen to the customer. We asked to see the CBD oil menu and the weed menu, with a smirk on her face she said back what do you mean CBD weed. We tried several times to get it through her thick skull and I had to literally talk to her like a child to get her to understand we wanted two separate items. After getting her to understand I simply asked could I see another menu so that I could review what I wanted while my mother was looking for CBD oil, she looked at me stupid as if asking for another menu was so much hassle for her, I got annouyed. After telling her directly that she was starting to p*** me off I walked off from her and I left my mother to deal with her as the CBD oil was for pain relief for her fibromyalgia and I approached another assistant who helped me in seconds and was very helpful. But this first woman left such a sour taste and kind of ruined the whole SF recreational cannabis experience. Thanks to the staff member who actually assisted me in the end and the check in staff at the front desk who were all great. This one member of staff is letting you down!

Date of experience: August 2019