Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Bklyn 2 Cali

Best Birthday gift from a long time friend - the visit to this beautiful place was amazing. The... read more

Reviewed today
Black H
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Clean, friendly, educated

Staff is always happy to greet you in, assist in any way and offer a fantastic lounge that is... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Pennybuckk
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

The atmosphere is very nice. They have a smoke lounge which is pretty cool. Dry clean and extra friendly staff. We may have to visit again just to come here.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

Barbary Coast is The Place to Be I'm a Faithful - All Good - All Good - Product - Staff and Lounge - Love The San Francisco Chronic Hoodie - Hint Hint- Thank You All ' Johnny G.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Please advise the rude and belittling woman behind the counter to actually listen to the customer. We asked to see the CBD oil menu and the weed menu, with a smirk on her face she said back what do you mean CBD weed. We tried several times to get it through her thick skull and I had to literally talk to her like a child to get her to understand we wanted two separate items. After getting her to understand I simply asked could I see another menu so that I could review what I wanted while my mother was looking for CBD oil, she looked at me stupid as if asking for another menu was so much hassle for her, I got annouyed. After telling her directly that she was starting to p*** me off I walked off from her and I left my mother to deal with her as the CBD oil was for pain relief for her fibromyalgia and I approached another assistant who helped me in seconds and was very helpful. But this first woman left such a sour taste and kind of ruined the whole SF recreational cannabis experience. Thanks to the staff member who actually assisted me in the end and the check in staff at the front desk who were all great. This one member of staff is letting you down!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to order online but page requested ID. What do I do. Your menu is the best one going. Bproviding THC level is what keeps me coming back. Yer bud tenders are good, one great guy with serious locks .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service. Great deals. Best atmosphereThe first dispensary you should visit in San Francisco. Got a half ounce of tree and brought it with me camping.