Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Great spot, absolutely loved it

Sarahmt117
via mobile
Love this dispensary!

kellykellykelly17

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $84.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a great vibe - really enjoyed talking with people that work here & the overall laid back energy. I’ll definitely be back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly. It’s easy to walk in as a first timer and make a purchase without feeling out of place. The product selection is amazing. My favorites are the kiva Camino gummies. They have all 6 flavors in stock.

There’s also a room you can smoke and consume and then leave. It’s pretty great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best staff, products, and lounge in the bay by far. Thanks so much for always doing a great job! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was a breeze. I got there right after they opened at 8 AM I had to wait for no time at all, folks were very helpful and very friendly I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By far the best dispensary I’ve been to in San Fransisco! The staff was very friendly and did not hesitate to help educate and guide me in selecting the best products for me. The vibe in Barbary Coast was unlike any I have seen before, so relaxed, and really made me feel comfortable. The lounge was a perfect spot to sit down and consume the flower I had purchased. I highly recommend that you take advantage of their lounge.

If you’re over 21 and ever in San Fransisco, Barbary Coast is a must!