Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Great spot, absolutely loved it

Such a great vibe - really enjoyed talking with people that work here & the overall laid back... read more

Sarahmt117
via mobile
This place is great!

Best staff, products, and lounge in the bay by far. Thanks so much for always doing a great job... read more

Charles G

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $84.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best staff, products, and lounge in the bay by far. Thanks so much for always doing a great job! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was a breeze. I got there right after they opened at 8 AM I had to wait for no time at all, folks were very helpful and very friendly I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

By far the best dispensary I’ve been to in San Fransisco! The staff was very friendly and did not hesitate to help educate and guide me in selecting the best products for me. The vibe in Barbary Coast was unlike any I have seen before, so relaxed, and really made me feel comfortable. The lounge was a perfect spot to sit down and consume the flower I had purchased. I highly recommend that you take advantage of their lounge.

If you’re over 21 and ever in San Fransisco, Barbary Coast is a must!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

You want the best experience in San Francisco please stop by BARBARY COAST! Number #1 in San Francisco... Awesome I mean superb customer service. The product was absolutely tremendous. Five stars isn't enough. Stop by the smoking loud or dab bar and your going say that guy Mike was right... And you know what your welcome smoke one for me.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

This place is great on all calibers. First you walk in, the ambiance is great, and customer service is top notch. All the bud tenders are nice, approachable, and very helpful. To top off the experience, the lounge offers a great place to not only smoke and talk with your friends but to also meet new people.