“Excellent food”

Neighborhood: Union Square
Huntsville, Alabama USA
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were staying at the Parc 55 Wyndham across the street and saw that this restaurant had good reviews. Since we checked in late, we chose to eat here rather than search from something a little more upscale. We were not disappointed.

The atmosphere is very modest, but clean.

They had a decent wine list and a nice selection of meals. I ordered a Pinot Noir and the Chicken Tikka Masala. Before our food was served we were treated to some complimentary Indian Papad (aka Papadum) served with a small dish of plum chutney and a small dish of spicy mint chutney.

The food arrived (we also ordered some garlic naan) and we quickly ate the tastey meal. The level of spice was perfect and the chicken was all white meat chunks of deliciousness.

We almost ate here twice, but instead chose to go to other places that we hadn't yet tried. I will definitely eat here again if given the opportunity.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
“Good food, sketchy neighborhood ”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The food here was yummy and reasonably priced. I got a curry and naan and it was about 14 before tip. Our food came out fast and was really good! The only issue was the part of town it's in. We felt safe inside the restaurant, but it was a different story outside. This was the only area in the city we (two girls in our 20's) felt unsafe, even in broad daylight! This restaurant does deliver, it looked like, so that's what I'd do if I had to do it over.

1 Thank Allison B
Dallas, Texas
“Great food at a great price.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

First, a word on Indians that write reviews of Indian restaurants. Frequently, they never ask for food to be spiced up to what they're expecting, so they say the place is catering to the Americans and it's lost its soul. They never once realize that cooking food for everyone to suit their palate would cause most people's mouths to catch fire, resulting in a massive wave of uncontrolled arson that would devastate a city center. Just ask them to spice it up for you, and you'll be fine.

With that said, I've had Indian food cooked by the best, and this place is one of them. I've eaten in homes where mom's food just couldn't be beaten, and this place compares well with them. Northern India style food and the prices are most reasonable. I would definitely enjoy eating here again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank zzzptm
“Good Butter Chicken”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I ordered butter chicken with rice and with naan. Portion is huge, so I had to take naan with me. I paid just about 18$ for it

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,005 helpful votes
“Decent food.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Little Delhi serves some decent food and calls it Indian. I would not call it Indian food although I must agree that I enjoyed the food.

Service is good and the portions are moderate.

The restaurant is really dirty when it comes to cleanliness and dont even bother to venture into the restrooms.

One really annoying and scary thing about the restaurant is the neighborhood it is in. I did not like the look or feel of the neighborhood or the people I saw in the area.

As a local people might not care, but if you are a visitor to the city, I would recommend keeping an eye out.

• Visited May 2014