“Great Way to See Sonoma”
Review of Green Dream Tours

Green Dream Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour from San Francisco
Ranked #18 of 115 Food & Drink in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Wine Country Tours, offering tours to the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Alcatraz, seven days per week. Private wine country tours are available to Napa and Sonoma anytime for groups of any size. Other tours around the San Francisco Bay Area are available by request. Our Sonoma Valley Tour is the only tour that includes a complete picnic lunch. All of our tours include: all of your wine tasting fees free of charge, pickup and drop-off at your hotel, complimentary bottled water, a winery tour, and a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge! (except Napa tour) All tours are given in brand new luxury mini-busses seating only 14 passengers, featuring comfortable seats with extra legroom, wide windows, and air-conditioning. Or, in a luxury van. Our professional guides will educate you, and go out of their way to make sure you are having a great time! We offer the highest quality tours with the best-value pricing in San Francisco. Our focus is on personal service, and great value. We will make sure you get the most out of your tour. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Read our rave reviews and book your tour today!
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked this your on a whim after reviewing Trip Advisor comments. So happy we did! Upon our stop to take photos at Golden Gate Bridge, we passed by giant tour buses heading to Napa and it made me grateful to be on small bus with Adam, our amazing tour guide. Loved the stops at boutique wineries - we especially liked Larson Family winery. Unfortunately all the vines have been pruned and the scenery a little brown this time of year, but the wine tastes great inside!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,534)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"small bus"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The fact that you get picked-up and dropped back off at your hotel + all wine tastings being included is what sold me right off the bat. We had Heather as our tour guide for the Sonoma trip who took us to 3 small family wineries. She was fun and knowledgeable about San Fran and basically gave us a guided tour on the way to the wineries. The wineries were beautiful and all very laid back which I loved. We also got to stop in Sonoma at some shops and restaurants (just for exploring, as lunch is included in the tour). Everything was just absolutely perfect. I'd recommend a million times over. Thanks Green Dream Tours!!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We joined our wonderful tour guide Adam and about 12 other people for a Black Friday tour of three of Sonoma's boutique wineries. Adam was knowledgable....kind....and of course, very entertaining! What a great trip! We were celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday. Green Dreams and Adam made it a memorable one for both she and I.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Adam was an excellent tour guide! I loved that our tour group was just 8 people...it made for a great day of getting to know each other and enjoying wine together. The first winery Ribaldo was my favorite, but all 3 had something unique to offer. I have done Napa by renting a car, but this experience was one I would definitely recommend. A great way to spend a day when in the San Francisco area!