“Excellent tour of the Napa Valley wineries”

Green Dream Tours - Wine Country Tour Specialist
Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour from San Francisco
$139.00*
Sonoma Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Wine Country Tours, offering tours to the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Alcatraz, seven days per week. Private wine country tours are available to Napa and Sonoma anytime for groups of any size. Other tours around the San Francisco Bay Area are available by request. Our Sonoma Valley Tour is the only tour that includes a complete picnic lunch. All of our tours include: all of your wine tasting fees free of charge, pickup and drop-off at your hotel, complimentary bottled water, a winery tour, and a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge! (except Napa tour) All tours are given in brand new luxury mini-busses seating only 14 passengers, featuring comfortable seats with extra legroom, wide windows, and air-conditioning. Or, in a luxury van. Our professional guides will educate you, and go out of their way to make sure you are having a great time! We offer the highest quality tours with the best-value pricing in San Francisco. Our focus is on personal service, and great value. We will make sure you get the most out of your tour. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Read our rave reviews and book your tour today!
Reviewed October 6, 2013

After spending hours looking through all the tours to the Napa Valley, we finally chose Green Dream Tours. We were not disappointed. They weren't the cheapest, but I do believe that you get what you pay for, and what we got was a fantastic guide (Jake), a small (and perfectly formed !) group of just 5, some great wineries and an overall great experience.

The trip to the Napa Valley from Downtown San Francisco took approximately 90 minutes and this time flew by with Jake giving us a history of the area, both San Francisco and Napa Valley, in addition to an introduction to the wineries themselves.

The wineries were small and we immediately felt welcomed, however I never did feel pushed or pressured to make any purchases. The fact that I did purchase wine was down to the fact that the wine was damn good ! No more shopping for £4 bottles of wine in my local supermarket anymore !!

The only negative of the trip - the fact that it had to end. I would recommend Green Dream Tours 100% and would definitely use them again for my next trip to Californian wine country.

1  Thank Adam H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,472)

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We went wine tasting in Napa with Erin as our guide today. In addition to being a great driver and tour guide, Erin had fabulous stories and played an age appropriate radio station in the car. Talk about great Customer Service!
We had a personalized small group tour for just the six of us. The wineries were great. We liked Hagafen's wines the best and the wine education at Judd's Hill. Luna was a beautiful property. Our lunch at the Oxbow Market was really tasty too, so many choices! I would highly recommend this company, and you can't go wrong requesting Erin. Elie was fabulous throughout the reservation process. Highly enjoyable experience!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

There were seven of us on this tour: a young couple from Brazil, a middle-aged couple from Australia, a young gal from Canada, and us. We were the two Golden Gals celebrating our golden anniversary as dear friends. Jake was our guide. He told us interesting stories about San Francisco as we drove around picking everyone up from their hotels. Our first winery was Hagafen, a kosher winery. Their vines are not sculpted like other wineries. The second winery was Luna. They make Italian-style wines. Our third winery was Judd's Hill. Our tasting at Judd's Hill was overseen by a white-haired woman named C.J. She was informative, animated, and kept our rapt attention the whole time. Our lunch stop at Oxbow Market was fabulous. So many food venues to choose from! My dear companion and I were given a bottle of wine at the end of the tour in recognition of our fifty years as dear friends. All seven of us had a terrific, interactive day.
I highly recommend Green Dream.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We took the tour September 2013 to Sonoma. I liked that we were able to visit lesser known wineries. The experience was great and the wine wasn't bad either! The bus was comfortable and our tour guide, Adam, made sure everyone was entertained and informed. We had plenty of time to taste wine at each location; the lunch provided was good as well. Overall, a great day!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our experience with Green Dream Tours was a happy accident because our original tour with another tour company was cancelled and Green Dream was the fallback. My husband and I were completely delighted with Green Dream from start to finish. The customer service was fantastic and booking the tour was easy, even though it was thrown together at the last minute. Erin was our tour guide for the day and she was fantastic! Erin was very knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely kind. The selected wineries were terrific. The Judd's Hill winery was the last on the tour, but the best was saved for last. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with how our visit turned out. Highly recommended!