“Fantastic day, and a fantastic trip!”

Green Dream Tours - Wine Country Tour Specialist
Sonoma Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco
$134.00*
Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour from San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Wine Country Tours, offering tours to the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Alcatraz, seven days per week. Private wine country tours are available to Napa and Sonoma anytime for groups of any size. Other tours around the San Francisco Bay Area are available by request. Our Sonoma Valley Tour is the only tour that includes a complete picnic lunch. All of our tours include: all of your wine tasting fees free of charge, pickup and drop-off at your hotel, complimentary bottled water, a winery tour, and a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge! (except Napa tour) All tours are given in brand new luxury mini-busses seating only 14 passengers, featuring comfortable seats with extra legroom, wide windows, and air-conditioning. Or, in a luxury van. Our professional guides will educate you, and go out of their way to make sure you are having a great time! We offer the highest quality tours with the best-value pricing in San Francisco. Our focus is on personal service, and great value. We will make sure you get the most out of your tour. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Read our rave reviews and book your tour today!
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I can't say enough about how great our beautiful day to Sonoma was. We were picked up right in front of our hotel, right on time. Elie was very friendly and knowledgeable about San Francisco and about Sonoma Valley. We took a scenic tour by the bay and around the Presido on the way to the bridge. The photo stop on the far side of the bridge was great, and Elie was always more then willing to take a picture of my wife and I.
The weather was beautiful and the drive was stunning. Each of the three wineries were each unique, and the tasting areas were all nice and private, for our tour only. The lunch was excellent and the views couldn't be beat.
Elie provided a very good explanation of how the wine is made, and answered any questions that the tour had. The guides at the wineries all gave a good history of their owners and their labels. There were plenty of wines to be tasted, each different and unique. If we could have gotten some shipped to Canada, we would have purchased more then a few bottles.
My wife and were celebrating our ten year anniversary, and at the end of the tour we were given a beautiful bottle of wine. He also gives a great CD full of some great tunes. Also some inside scoops about where to eat, and "drink". I only wish we took the tour on our first day.
I found this tour because the Trip Advisor reviews were so good, and I can confirm that they were right. I would recommend this tour to everyone, and we would go again in a heart beat.

2  Thank TrevO78
greendreamtours, Owner at Green Dream Tours - Wine Country Tour Specialist, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Hi Trevor and Glenda, Thank you SO much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you both and have you on my tour. That was a super fun day and group! I hope to see you again one day in the future. Happy Anniversary!!! Best, Elie

There are newer reviews for Green Dream Tours - Wine Country Tour Specialist

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was an excellent tour, and well worth the cost. Elie (Tour guide) was excellent, very organized, prompt and knowledgeable. We visited three wineries, had lunch, and had some individual time in the town of Sonoma. We would highly recommend this tour and look forward to booking another trip in the future.

1  Thank Keith F
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Outstanding Trip. Three winery tasting with Lunch. Pick up / drop off on time. Guide Erin was fantastic. Tastings were outstanding. In the top 3 of our tasting experiences.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had booked a tour for myself and 2 friends for the first full day that we had in San Francisco. After not being picked up by our allocated time, a phone call to Elie, revealed that our booking had gone missing, and fortunately we were able to re-book on the following day. Whilst this was an inconvenience to us (and thankfully we had a spare day to which we could move the tour), we understand that these things can happen with online bookings. Elie and Erin our guide couldn't of been more apologetic, and a reduction in the tour cost, and a bottle of wine at the conclusion of the tour definately made up for any inconvenience. That said, we all thoroughly enjoyed the tour, we enjoyed the small group size, the free time spent in Sonoma, and appreciated visiting some smaller wineries as opposed to the bigger commercial ones. We would recommend this tour to anyone else visiting San Francisco.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The experience of Green Dream Tours was outstanding, by far the best part of trip to San Francisco.
Erin was a knowledgeable and spirited tour guide. The tourists on this bus were from all over the world and by the end most of us were singing and sharing contact info.
I have already recommended to friends who live out in San Francisco and every time someone else goes out to visit, I will share this is a "must do"!