“Awesome, Hearty Breakfast!!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This place has great food and very generous portions... We ordered a variety to try different things... French toast was amazing... Fresh fruit is great! If you're planning on walking around Fishermans Wharf start here for breakfast and it will fill you up until dinner!

1  Thank SHAUNA_MADONNA
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Hi Shauna. Thank you for the kind words and we hope you can return some day.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Delicious Denver and Meat Lovers omelets....served with a huge order of hash browns, fruit slices and the most delicious sour bread dough ever! Get there early as the crowd began to gather around 8:30 - 9:00.... Great service! Portions are huge and you could share ...it you dare!

1  Thank filegumbo

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your omelets so much, Filegumbo. Thank you for coming in!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, excellent service. Huge portions.friendly staff and clean place. Lots of healthy choices

1  Thank Yuri A

Thanks Yuri. We're glad you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Wow !
So I had read the reviews and been suggested breakfast here by a bunch of folks . I had the crab omelette (but opted for fruit instead of has browns). For starters , please refuse the sour dough toast (my mistake #1). You will have food enough for 3 adults on your 1 plate . It arrived with enough fruit for my family of 4- all amazingly fresh incl . melons, grapes, pineapples ,oranges,banana,raspberries, etc etc . I managed less than half of the fruit before I turned to the omelette - again, it could have fed 3. It was the most amazing breakfast I have ever had -massive chunks of crab,scallions, swiss cheese and loads of avocado. Perfectly cooked. Service was just perfect . I rolled out of there with a to go box enough to finish me off for the rest of the day ... will be back, for sure .NB I was there at 7.15 (they open at 7) and it was packed...

1  Thank MaggieGlee

Thank you Maggie. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Coming from Los Angeles, I was hesitant to try the "Hollywood" cafe here, but I am glad I came. I was recommended by our hotel concierge near the wharf. Initially, I wanted to try something less touristy, but hey, if I am staying at the Fisherman's Wharf, I am a tourist, right?

Pros: Good atmosphere, busy, good vibe, quick service, fresh food.
Cons: None

I had their crab benedict and they used fresh crab and lots of it! One of the best benedicts I've ever had. Many of the women were eating the yogurt with fresh fruit and I can see why. They serve a ton of fresh berries and they do not skimp! Servers were constantly refilling our mug with fresh coffee.

Thank you for the kind words, kewpiemayodoll40. We're glad you enjoyed your breakfast.