“Don't miss this cafe”

Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Don't miss this cafe”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

OMG the food here is to die for, there is a short wait for a table (write your name on the clip board) you will be called by name to your table, the breakfast is the best ever and huge it will fill you up till dinner all served with fresh fruit, I had the French toast delicious

• Visited October 2013
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Cafe, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you PoppyLiverpool. We appreciate the great review and are happy to know you enjoyed your meal.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Alpharetta, Georgia
“One of my favorite breakfast meal ever!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Honestly, this place is amazing! The food is so good, I would rate it a 6 or 7 if possible. Probably the best french toast I've ever had!! Great location, right down by the piers, super easy to get to via the cable cars. Lots of food and not overly priced either. The only downside of our meal was the service, it wasn't great and was the only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating. But highly recommended and can't wait to come back here again!!

• Visited October 2013
Hi Sorrels! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed our food. Please accept our apologies about the service. We always try to provide a good experience and will make sure the service is as appreciated as the food.
Aurora, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try it, you'll love it!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were lucky that we didn't have to wait for a table. The breakfast was excellent. Lots of food, great service and a great value for what you get.

• Visited October 2013
Thank you Mary. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal.
Brisbane
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This certainly lived up to expectations. Portions were huge. Best fruit. Tried the crab Benedict - very fresh. Short wait for a table. Friendly waiters. Would have loved to try more but so full. Probably the best plated breakfast I have had. All details were great. Even the jelly was amazing.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you Brisbanekidz.
St. John's, Canada
“Great food! Little rushed though :(”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Tried a new place for breakfast 3 mornings in a row and this was the first we tried. There was a 10 minute wait but it was well worth the food we got. Good value and they were offering to fill your cup well before you could ask. Make sure you put your name in, then line up or you'll be waiting even longer. The reviews are good here because they consistently put out good food and everyone in the restaurant will say "have a good day" as you are leaving. We decided to go again on our last day because it was so good. The food was just as great the second time and was out within 10 minutes. The bill was given to us immediately after which is why I gave 4/5 instead of 5/5. I felt rushed to eat my food and so did the people sitting next to us. I put down my fork and knife to drink my coffee and someone was asking me if I was done. When we actually did finish they were there again quickly and asked us if we had gotten our bill. I ate out at a lot of places during my trip but I felt so rushed here (on my second visit), but don't be intimidated by the line up because it will go down quickly.

• Visited October 2013
Hi Darren. Thank you for the two visits and kind words. We place the checks quickly because so often our customers have itineraries and we want them to be able to go at their pace. By no means is it to rush you...it's just for efficiency. Please accept our apologies if if made you feel rushed--that certainly is not our intention.