“Will stay again and next visit take time out in...”
other travelers have booked this property
Office Office
Foyer
Office / Kitchenette
Bedroom with hall view
Patio garden
Bath room (shower, toilet not shown)
Shower
Front entry leading to bedroom
Art in foyer
Patio cactus garden
Patio with table view
Bedroom
bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
kengavin
Dublin, Ireland
“Will stay again and next visit take time out in the garden”
Reviewed August 10, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my 3 day stay in this very nice apartment , my only gripe was that I was too busy elsewhere to sit and relax in the garden and did not get enough time to actually relax there and enjoy the atmosphere. The art might not be to everyone's taste but it is certainly eclectic. The owners actually picked me up at my downtown location and ferried me to the apartment on he first day which was very nice of her. Clean comfortable and a nice neighborhood within a $10 taxi ride to the Moscone downtown area or a 25 minute stroll

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Tourists
celinecmo...
Grenoble, France
“Great place in SF!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

We spent two excellent weeks at Gae and Mel's in March and found it hard to leave!

A brainstorming of what we enjoyed: the gorgeous house, the quiet and safe neighbourhood, the spacious and cosy bedroom, the view from the house, the morrocan style shower, the garden which is as tastefully decorated as the whole place, their lovely dog, the nice conversations we had...

But more than that Gae and Mel are the kindest hosts we've ever met :)
Attentive yet not intrusive.
They provided us with valuable information about SF & its surroundings and advised us on restaurants, museums and outings.

Again we want to thank them for the wonderful weekend they offered us in Sonoma.
We enjoyed visiting the wineries and tasting some great wines with them.
Plus, Gae cooked us a delicious typical American meal as well as an excellent brunch in the morning.
Lucky us!

We would definitely stay again at the Shulmans.

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NYC
Reviewed December 19, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Dec 19, 2010
This is the only review that mentions an uncomfortable bed, and it was never mentioned by the guest.We have had people stay for over three months and they have been able to use the kitchen facilities and eat quite well
We also extend our larger kitchen and laundry facilities to guests.

Please read the other comments for a truer picture of what you can expect. We can also put you in touch with guests if any questions exist.
Gae and Mel Shulman.

This is the comment sent to us directly in an email by this guest, which includes a request to stay in our Sonoma home which maybe of interest to potential guests.

." Sean slept alright, but I am more sensitive (hence my question: is it comfortable?) and I had trouble. We loved the place in every respect otherwise. Sean & I would be delighted to visit Sonoma and stay at another Shulman home. "
UK

person found this review helpful

France
Reviewed November 19, 2009 for a stay in April 2009
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing