“Authentic for a take-out”

Chef Hung's Restaurant
Ranked #1,944 of 5,800 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were hunting around for a take-away in Chinatown and stumbled across this place. To me, it was an authentic Chinese restaurant experience- having worked in China a bit and been to many indigenous eateries. Anyway, for $19 for two we had great lemon chicken, shredded pork chow mein and rice.
One TA reviewer talked about disliking nasty restrooms - clearly this underlines its authenticity.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The decor is basic, the service is fast, the food is plentiful and delicious and so cheap. It was refreshing to find such terrific value in San Fransisco.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has the dirtiest smelliest bathrooms in the city. I was totally disgusted by the filth and smell
Food distinctly average, service average but with an old guy mopping around our feet as we ate
I felt the other comments lured us into this filthy place and recommend that you avoid

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We decided to take dinner in china town. It is a littlebit difficult to find the restaurant but the food was very great. I ate the best springroles in my live and a veryvery good orange chicken.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of the best Chinese restaurant in SF. The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. I recommend to take the menu for group where you can taste many different dishes with your friends or family. I recommend the Beef Broccoli.