“Exceeded High Expectations”
Review of Stoked SF

Stoked SF
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Stoked SF is an adventure tour company that offers private Mountain Biking, Hiking, Surfing, Kayaking and Kite Boarding tours. Perfect for the most advanced to the person or group who just would like to experience a local's perceptive of the area in a relaxed and safe environment.
Urbana, Illinois
“Exceeded High Expectations”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were in town for a week for work, and Rob took us out for one of my most memorable mountain biking experiences. He had asked about our experience level, so the trip was challenging but we weren't over our heads. Rob is knowledgeable, personable and friendly and you'll quickly forget he's not just a riding buddy. Hit up Stoked SF if you're at all able to!

Flower Mound, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Could not have been better”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I travel to the area weekly on a consulting gig. Normally I head home every weekend but happened to have a weekend in the SF area. What an excellent way to spend a Sunday. Everything was perfect. Darius was an excellent guide, China Camp was a great trail, and to top it off these cats provided a great bike and gear. My only regret is that I only went out on Sunday. Next time I am going both Saturday and Sunday. I was hoping to find decent single track and these guys far exceeded my expectations. Check out the views, absolutely magnificent.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Family Experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We just returned from a family trip to San Francisco. With two sons ages 13 and almost 11, we had some eager, albeit relatively inexperienced, mountain bikers. Rob presented us with some great options, and we spent the afternoon cycling up Mount Tamalpais in Marin. We enjoyed spectacular views the whole ride up and a long descent that ended just above the coastline. Rob was a thoughtgul guide and made it a trip that we'll long remember.

West Sussex, UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awsome ride - great service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I booked the trip because it was my first time MTB riding in California and had no idea where to rent a bike and more importantly where I could go with it. Rob's organisation was great, got back to me in no time and fixed up everything I needed including helmet, gloves, hyd pack and … importantly a nice full sus bike.

The ride itself was fantastic, the real challenge that I was looking for. Ian was patient and really helpful gave me some excellent tips on my rubbish riding style and helped me navigate some scary single track!

Would thoroughly recommend - totally Rad!!

Visited February 2013
Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
“Excellent tours”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Spent a great week with Stoked SF, mountain biking in all the best parks in Marin: Tamarancho, China Camp, Annadel. Guide Rob was great, an excellent rider and overall nice guy.

Will definitely go back next year and would recommend this to anybody looking to do mountain biking and develop their skills.

Visited February 2013