“Can't beat it for red meat”
Review of Harris' Steakhouse

Harris' Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Harris' Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 5,738 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Cross street: Pacific
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Can't beat it for red meat”
Reviewed October 30, 2008

Can't beat it for red meat

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

• Korean first
Wales
“The BEST Steak i have ever had .......mmmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed October 21, 2008

Superb i am not that much off a lover of steak , but this def the best i have ever had , great service , a bit pricey but worth it.

lovely live jazz , if you are visiting dont miss a chance to eat here

San Francisco, California
“The best steak in San Francisico with Live Jazz Nightly !”
Reviewed October 16, 2008

I live in San Francisco and work in the wine country. I am well traveled around the world and by far, Harris Steaks are the best I have ever had, consistently. I recently tried another SF steak restaurant and it was a disaster. I make a point of recommending this restaurant for their wonderful food, staff and ambiance (live Jazz nightly). Mrs Harris was a person who took "hands-on" how her restaurant was run and that lives on there today.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Old school steak house, portions are huge!”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Old school steak house, portions are huge!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
USA
“Great dry-aged steals; mediocre service”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

I love dry-aged steaks and this was the first place to introduce them to me. This was my third visit. Food was great. Cocktails were weak. Wine steward was excellent and made a wonderful suggestion. However, our waiter was not very good at all (even after I asked the hostess for one of their best waitstaff since I was celebrating my 15th anniversary). Very slow to check on us initially, between courses, etc. I had to chase him down to get our check! Very disappointed with the waiter. Take others advice and eat in the bar.