“Amazing Steaks”
Review of Harris' Steakhouse

Harris' Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Harris' Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 5,737 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cross street: Pacific
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Amazing Steaks”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I ate here on honeymoon and can truly say that it is the best steak we have had. The bar area when you walk in is lovely and the attentionnto detail excellent.
Service was fantastic, the wine directors recommendations were spot on and the steaks cooked to perfection. Cannot wait to return. Excellent!

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Paris, France
“Another trip to Harris'”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went for dinner and had the Cesar salad and porterhouse steak with a martini. The salad was good and a good size. I ordered the steak Black and Blue and it was a little too bad and not blue enough for my taste. They have done a better job on previous visits.

• Visited February 2014
Huntington Beach, California
“The place for great steak”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I am not a serious carnivore and I probably have 3 or 4 steaks a year. But when invited to dinner at a steak house, you order the steak. And this had to be one of the best steaks I've every had.
I ordered the "Harris" steak, a bone-in New York and it was perfectly cooked, tasty and tender. Green beans and a baked potato came with the steak. I could not believe I ate the entire plate of food but it was just so good I kept eating beyond being full. Our entire party of 6 ordered dessert so I had the house made sorbet as it was all I could possibly have gotten down. There was an extensive wine list.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LSCats
Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent meat”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I was looking for a good steakhouse in SF and I definitively found it. The steak was excellent, at the level of some of the best steakhouses in NYC. The service was also very good and the wine I tried to better enjoy the meat was great.

Additionally, the usually offer live jazz music and the night I was there (Friday if I remember well) there was also a woman singing some songs. The evening was incredible.

• Visited December 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good place for a special event”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with good service, but not the best steaks I've had. They were "okay," but tasted a bit greasy. We had a great not, but be prepared to pay top dollar.

Visited January 2014