Tower Tours - San Francisco Sightseeing Specialist
and up
The Ultimate Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tower Tours is your #1 Choice for Sightseeing in and around San Francisco! Choose from the Grand City Tour, Muir Woods Tour, Wine Country Tour, Monterey & Carmel Tour, Twilight Tour, Yosemite Tour and more! Tower Tours also offers tour packages to include Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39, and the Exploratorium. Come by and book a tour today!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
“Awesome stuff ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The staff were awesome and very helpful. Trip to alcatraz got cancelled due to bad weather. Not their fault but.

Heidelberg, Germany
“Grand City Tour”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

+ comfortable bus
+ entertaining tour guide (Silvio)
+ stop at Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks

- not many opprtunities to take Pictures!
- endless rides through the SF traffic without getting off the bus

Visited March 2014
U.S.A.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Napa Valley/Sonoma Wine Tour and Tasting for $79”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

You really can't beat this tour - $79 for a tour and wine tasting at 3 wineries, including bus transportation!! My group of 8 had SUCH a blast on this trip!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank MJoyM
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went on the Monterey/17 Mile tour with George. It packed a lot of sites in the 10 hours. You have to keep in mind that a lot of the tour is driving but the scenery is amazing. You do get an hour to two hours at the main stops which is enough time to see the main sites. But if you want to spend more than an jour or two in Monterey or Carmel (which is easy to do) you might want to rent a car and go on your own schedule.

George our tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining.

The only drawback was that we had to make a timely detour to drop off a couple at their airport hotel which took a chunk of time on our way back to the city. Highly recommend going on this tour.

1 Thank dd d
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Alright tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Booked this tour last minute so was grateful the be there. Pick up was a little confusing as I was waiting out the front of the inn and the bus rocked up, I wasn't 100% sure of the tour name as I booked through another site and when the driver asked me my name I told him my first name and said I have a tracking number written down (as this is what the website said to take) he kind of brushed me off and left me standing there awkwardly while he searched the inn and finding no one else returned. He then said there must be a mistake I'm looking for the Hamilton-Smith party. Which was me. Instead of asking me my full name I was brushed off and left standing by the bus awkwardly which wasn't the best start and make me feel uncomfortable as it felt like the driver presumed I wasn't in the tour for some reason.
The tour itself was alright. Maybe because I was the youngest by miles the talk was a little boring and tended to wander from the main point with bits of yelling at other drivers etc. great views and a few stops.
Probably wouldn't recommend for a younger crowd but was super convenient for the older passengers with minimal stops and walking.

Visited January 2014