“San Fran Delux - must see! ”

Tower Tours - San Francisco Sightseeing Specialist
San Francisco Grand City Tour by Luxury Motorcoach
Ranked #31 of 115 Food & Drink in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tower Tours is your #1 Choice for Sightseeing in and around San Francisco! Choose from the Grand City Tour, Muir Woods Tour, Wine Country Tour, Monterey & Carmel Tour, Twilight Tour, Yosemite Tour and more! Tower Tours also offers tour packages to include Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39, and the Exploratorium. Come by and book a tour today!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We only had a short amount of time, so we took the 3.5 hour City tour. A lot to see in the amount of time... but we got it in! Our driver and guide, Jimmy, was great. He knew his stuff and how to get through the City. Loved the tour and obviously the stops and attractions. Definitely a must do if you want to see everything but dont have a lot of time and dont want to walk!!!!!

2  Thank Sheri1115
in 14 reviews
"national monument"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am so extremely glad I chose to do the Wine Country Tour with Tower Tours. It was a fantastic experience. Firstly, we had a very prompt pick up from our hotels. The bus was very comfortable and the guide (Silvio) was excellent. Silvio was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I felt he went out of his way to make the experience special.

The tour started off at a boutique winery Madonna wines, where they did a brief intro to their wines and a tasting. Then we had lunch at Yountville which was beautiful. Autumn colours like out of a movie! I liked that we were free to choose our own lunch.

Then we went to Sutter Homes Winery - much larger and more commercial. Then finishing up at Sebastiani Wines, which was excellent!

All in all a very special day and great value for money. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Musogirl231
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I really felt glad cause I choose the Tower Tour to know the Napa and Sonoma Valley.Our Winery time was great, when I could see a very small winery ( Madonna State) in Napa Valley and another with a medium size ( Sutter Home).After that we went to Sonoma city to have lunch and went to the Sebastiani Winery a gorgeous place, with a very good presentation about wine process production and impressive installations too.Out guide George ( and driver ) was great.He really knows Sao Francisco, the Bay region and the others cities we spend time or just went through.He really richer our day it was great.To finish this nice tour we came back crossing Golden Gate ( we went crossing Bay Bridge really impressive!) during the sunset, giving us a amazing view of the Bay and landscape surrounded it!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Took their wine country tour. The service was prompt and with pick up and drop right from my hostel door. The driver and guide was Silvio and was good fun with lot of local information. We did 3 wineries (which is a good thing because trying to fit in more than just that is pointless). A group of 10 and o we had the luxury to take our own time and stop for some photography. Did 3 wineries - Madonna estate in Napa, a small private winery, the tour was brisk (I think this is how it goes when u have many lined up for the day), wine tasting was too fast to ponder over the complex tastes, I liked their rose and the cork twister technique, next was a stopover for lunch in Yountville and had a lovely time at the Buchenon bakery and great chocolate from koller's, don't recall the name of the next winery 'cuz the wines really were average, The final was Sabstiani in Sonoma , the wine tour and information was great and the hostess was forthcoming with answers, the white Pinot Gringo was good. Had a sunset view of the Golden Gate Bridge and harbour. All in all good value for money and great sights and a must have experience. For 76$ it is cool.
Maybe they can change the second winery for something better.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Get "more bang for your buck" with Tower Tours in San Francisco. This is second time I've booked with Guide You.com and had the best tour traveling with Tower Tours. My first was Muir Woods/Sausalito a year ago with another friend. This time, a senior lady traveling alone on a stopover 1 night to China.
From the outset, customer service rep Cathie assisted me to find a 1/2 day tour after my arrival at SFO airport to work into my time frame leaving the next day. Pick-up and return from my airport hotel made the difference between staying put at the hotel or seeing more of the city.
Booked in advance with 10 a.m. arrival, pick-up by well informed Shirlee at 12:30 p.m. made it all possible. The Deluxe 3 1/2 hr. tour was wonderful. What was promised, was delivered. The senior rate made this a "must do" tour. Shirlee was prompt for my pick-up at the Grosvenor Best Western to take me to the office for the motorcoach departure. I had the option to stay in the city for more sightseeing/dinner but chose the return to my hotel.. This was a birthday treat for myself. Perfect day.