“Great view of the bridge”
Review of Crissy Field

$49.00*
San Francisco Coastal Walking Tours
Ranked #32 of 562 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular park for jogging, picnics, biking, and sightseeing.
Reviewed December 5, 2012

A local told me about this place and I was really happy I went. It has a beach, wetlands, dog park, cafe and great view of the bridge. I wish i spent more time there taking photos and relaxing on the sand, but there was more of SF to explore!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Nice area to pass through. Bit underwhelming.
Walk from the GG bridge all the way to the ferry Building, its a long walk but so worth it along the bay, wildlife, can stop for a bit to eat and drink.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Really nice outdoors area with tons of puppies playing in the sandy beach. Great area leading up to the Bridge, however it I don't know what history the hangars / bldgs offered since they looked closed for outside repairs when I was there. Worth the walk through on your way to the golden gate bridge.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Worth the walk along the bay, try the warming shack is a fun place. You great a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge you even see a sea lion.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I'm glad we made a brief stop here on our California vacation. The fog had lifted so we got some nice views (and pictures) of the GGB. Parking is free and even at noon on a Saturday we were able to find a spot to park. I can easily see where it would be a nice place to hang out or walk the dog if you lived in San Francisco.
We didn't stay at Crissy Field very long because we were headed to Land's End Trail. In fact, Land's End Trail is why I couldn't give Crissy Field a rating of 5. As nice as it was, it just couldn't beat Land's End in my opinion. If you want a close up view of The Bridge without having to pay for parking then this is a great place to take a walk and snap some pictures, but if you want a better coastal hike and some truly amazing views then head for Land's End Trail (where the parking is also free).