“TAKE THIS TOUR!!!”

$79.00*
Intro to San Francisco Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer intimate, small group minibus and electric bicycle tours through San Francisco, Muir Woods, Alcatraz and Sausalito, led by our renowned local San Franciscan tour guides. Our Famous Tour covers San Francisco, Sausalito and Muir Woods-all in a day(maximum 14 passengers per bus)! Our City Loop E-Bike Tour is a life changing experience that takes you beyond where tour buses can go. We also offer the least expensive bike rentals in the city! We love our city and we want to give you the best experience possible.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Please!! Do yourself a favour - and book Dylan's Tours right now! There is no better way to get such a great overview of this amazing city than to let Brendon show off his city to you.

We booked this tour from Australia - no problems... great communication and payment was made after the tour ended.

It is obvious right from the get go that Brendon LOVES his home town. We loved that it was a small size bus and Brendon showed us a more personalized aspect of San Fran. It was more like a friend showing us around his hometown and we appreciated it.

We especially enjoyed Muir Woods and also being able to take the ferry back from Sausalito - such a lovely way to finish off a wonderful day of discovering the beauty of this iconic city.

Brendon gave us such a wonderful overview of SF. We thoroughly recommend taking one of Dylan's Tours - you won't be disappointed, in fact it will be the most memorable highlight of your visit to San Francisco!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We really enjoyed this small intimate tour with Jack. Only 13 tourists this day we traveled around the neighborhood of San Francisco city with Jack giving us some insight of the life of a local. Stopped for a break at Haight Ashbury and we grabbed some lunch at the Haight Street Market. Best turkey sandwich which was large enough for two to share with some fruit. After this stop we headed over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and Muir Woods. Stopped for over an hour at Muir Woods which gave us time to eat our picnic lunch and take a walk through the tall trees. We stopped for photos of the Golden Gate Bridge before driving back to Union Square via China town. Being a small bus we got to go places the larger tours couldn't. (Take travel sickness tablets if you get motion sickness, you go and down a mountain via a winding road) Would highly recommend.

2  Thank kimleyCairns
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were so glad we took this San Francisco city tour. It was a terrific way to see parts of the city that would have been more difficult to visit on our own, with a lot of information added in. Leaving the city to see Muir Woods was great too. The only reason I hesitate to give it five stars is that the guide/driver (not Dylan) was a little standoffish. I don't think I saw him smile once all day. Still, the tour was terrific, and I'd recommend it to anyone visiting the city.

1  Thank bakery
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have taken the San Francisco Gray Line tour of San Francisco three times over the years. Those are good tours for the casual tourist. But, if you want the BEST tour of San Francisco, Dylan's is it!

I took my wife to San Francisco for a Valentines long weekend trip. Dylan's tour was the highlight.

Dylan was our driver/guide. We spent 5 1/2 hours touring San Francisco, Muir Woods and Sausalito. We were never rushed, and Dylan fielded any and all questions. Dylan is a walking talking San Francisco dictionary. Best of all, Dylan was born, raised and still lives in San Francisco. He knows it inside out.

Here are some of the things I had not seen/heard of before on the other tours -

Muir Woods
Sausalito
The outstanding artwork in the alley
The story about the inventing of the burrito
The mountain side view of the Golden Gate Bridge (take lots of pictures)
Haight Ashbury district (we had 30 minutes to walk around and enjoy
The 6/7 sisters houses
The Mrs. Doubtfire house

Dylan was also great at letting us know which cable car and bus lines we needed to navigate around town from our hotel. Be sure to ask Dylan if you need restaurant recommendations.

I have taken tours all over the world. Dylan's ranks near the top of the list!

By all means, I recommend Dylan's Tours when you are in San Francisco!!! GO!!!

3  Thank Ultimatetravelking
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Took Dylan's Famous Driving Tour with my hubby March 1. Nine total people in the tour that day.
Million tour options out there, super happy with Dylan's on two levels: 1 - great choice of attractions on this tour. Loved that Sausalitio and Muir Woods were included. Loved that we saw further neighborhoods we wouldn't have gotten to on our own like Castro and Mission. Loved that we could end the tour in Sausalito and ferry back on our own schedule.
2 - Dylan was a great tour guide and seems like a genuinely good guy.
I'll also mention his van was the perfect size. Not too large (so we could go everywhere we wanted) and not too small (where we felt trapped or carsick).
Here's a photo of Dylan :) He was taking our pic but accidentally had my iPhone on reverse so he snapped himself. He probably won't be too happy with me but hey I gave him 5 stars.

2  Thank KitchaMitcha