“Fantastic breakfasts .”

Beach Street Grill
Ranked #148 of 5,664 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
walsall
“Fantastic breakfasts .”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate hear everyday for breakfast over a five day period . I had something different everyday and it were always delicious especially the bacon . Coffee was good as well . Seemed to get a warm welcome every morning as well , which goes a long way .

1 Thank keithpearson1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Halifax, Canada
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This restaurant doesn't look like much based on the interior or exterior but great food. This is a nice spot to stop if you want a good home style meal on the go. The ambience is nonexistent, but the service was prompt

Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Based on other reviews and the location to my hotel I chose this place to eat breakfast as the hotel restaurants tend to be a bit pricey and overrated. Nothing fancy here but clean and good food and timely. Well worth trying and an easy walk within the Fisherman's Wharf area.

Visited July 2012
Average Town, USA
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate here twice. The service, coffee, and food were good. I highly recommend it. The menu was extensive, and I wish I could have eaten more.

• Visited January 2013
scottsdale,az
“don't eat here!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

we new the minute we walked in the door and did not get bombarded by the smell of bacon and sausage cooking we should probate turn around but it was recommended by the concierge and a couple we asked sitting outside said it had good reviews we thought we'd give it a try.....trust your instincts people! I ordered homemade Grenola with yogurt and fruit....lets just say I have never had Grenola that had the consistency of cookie dough....I love raw cookie dough.... this wasn't anywhere near as good except for the two spoonfuls out if the bowl that had nuts in it.as for my honey....he was definitely not a happy camper....and by the way we asked for the name of a good greasy spoon....there was definitely nothing greasy here ......maybe this is how the other half eat...you know the raw diet vegans which there is nothing wrong with that....but not for us when we are on vacation.