Open today: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Only in San Francisco!

Reviewed 1 week ago
pddownunder
Sydney
Lots of laughs, cheap seats are just fine!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $562.50
from $20.00
from $30.00
1,859 results
All reviews current events pop culture political satire reserved seats great costumes laughed so hard sunday matinee story line show starts lots of fun bbb talented cast performers comedy performance wigs
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had an absolute ball at Beach Blanket Babylon - only in San Francisco! The theatre was not too big (I think every seat would be a good seat) and the front of house staff were just lovely. The show itself was just fabulous - with an incredibly talented cast, extravagant outfits, even more extravagant headgear and lots of adult and political humour. San Francisco satire at it's finest - such a great night out.

1  Thank pddownunder
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was expecting more political humor than pop culture, but it definitely fell more on the pop culture side. Regardless, it was a hoot and I laughed a lot while being very impressed with the talented cast. The cheap seats are perfectly fine, I can't imagine paying the high prices for such a small theatre.

1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed October 9, 2018

What an amazing show. Hard to describe but part satire, part musical and wow, the girls especially can really sing. I haven’t laughed so much in ages,it was hilarious, The costumes, particularly the hats are unbelievable. Although you purchase tickets in a particular area there is no allocated seating so come early. We had great seats one row from the front and they also offer a drinks service so no queueing at the bar. This show is certainly a must-see.

2  Thank LincolnshireAbbie
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to go here for ages and on my third visit to SF from the U.K. I managed to get tickets
Now this is not a cheap show with each ticket costing $135 add a bottle of wine and you’re at $300 for the night for two
That said it must cost a lot to produce as the costumes are well done and the finally with the hats brilliant
It’s satire at its best and very quick so if like me you are hard of hearing even if you have your hearing aids in you might miss out on all the fun
If I compared this to say Coco Bongo then it proves to be less and for more
That said it was fun but I thought very miserable of them not to allow photos in fact from memory it’s the only show I’ve been to which doesn’t

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Have been visited San Francisco for years and had never heard of this staple institution in the San Francisco nightlife, let alone head along and have my funny bones tickled.

My bad.

If you’ve not been either and you’ve been to SFO or are intending to go and not see this show - you’re bad!

Waiter service for drinks too at your seat.

Definitely one of the highlights of our trip.

Do not miss it in yours.

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed October 4, 2018

This is a quintessential SF experience that is not to be missed when visiting the city. This musical review is clever and funny. It kept us laughing and marveling at the genius of the writers. The costumes were amazing and the performers were very talented.

1  Thank karengF4022FT
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Fun and Funny. Fabulous costumes. Great humor poking fun at and honoring Ssan Francisco. Good music. Good seating.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Worth the trip to San Francisco just to see Beach Blanket. The "hats" are worth the price of admission alone and there are "lots of laughs"

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this show by a friend. All I can say is that if you love to laugh then go and see this show. Everyone was in hysterics. It's a bit like Saturday Night Live skits for 90 minutes. The theatre is only small so book your seats early. We had floor seats but as long as you're not right at the back, you will be fine. We booked from the UK and collected on the night of the show before going for dinner nearby. Waiter service to your table throughout the show means that you don't miss a thing. Book now!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

This show is a must see for everyone. Its as good as any Broadway show, but I must admit I don't get out much, HA! This show will have you seeing the world in a much happier light, because in all reality its one big show, and how ridiculous the world is. You will leave smiling. Its located in the North Beach Area, lots of Italian restaurants, and a very short taxi ride from anywhere in San Francisco.Get there at least 90 min in advance.
I would order tickets online. Seats are not assigned but it first come first served in the section you pick.. We had front and center two feet from the stage. Really there are no bad seats. The show is always updated. I met a man in line that has seen it 40 times. You will love the Von Trump family, so true. (Smile)

1  Thank Ron O