“Comedians were awesome, Service sucked!”
Review of Punch Line

Punch Line
Ranked #21 of 58 Fun & Games in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Come laugh your way to this reasonably priced comedy venue.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We saw a great set by Dat Phan and absolutely loved him and the actual show! It's not really fair to give this place a terrible review, but the service was terrible, and that is the only thing that stays constant since the acts change daily. I would definitely recommend going to see a show here, but don't expect service. Our waitress was just awful. With a two drink minimum, they sure do make it difficult to get a drink! We waited over 15 minutes after sitting down before she came over to take our drink order. Then she didn't come back for over an hour. Anyways, about 20 or so minutes before the set was over she came over with the bill, without asking if we wanted to order anything else, she had already closed the tab. I asked her for another glass of wine, telling her she can just run the card again to which her response was, "Well I already closed it out, and he is almost finished I think so you'll be fine" I was shocked, really. The set lasted another 15-20 minutes, very disappointed in the service.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Not huge headliners when we went, but hey, we were in SF and had never been to this iconic place. A little hard to find

Reviewed February 12, 2012

As a fan of Stand Up comedy, I've been to most of the noteworthy clubs in the states, this is my favorite. The talent is superb and the booker cares about comedy.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

We saw the winner of last years "Last Comic Standing" and the show was great. Similar to many other city comedy clubs that attract reasonable headliners, the Punch Line was a good experience. Ticlets were around $20 for the show plus a two drink minimum. We left happy.

1  Thank Stephen L