Friendly front desk staff and rooms recently updated. Older style property but effort has been made to update and maintain the property. Card access required to enter elevator and side doors which made me feel more secure. I appreciated the fact the hotel has recently gone nonsmoking. Parking is available for a fee. Complimentary coffee is available in the morning at the front desk or you can brew your own in the room. Noise was a problem at night given the location in the middle of SOMA, so I would suggest bringing ear plugs. The first night someone outside was hollering all night. While the surrounding areas are showing some signs of recent gentrification, there are still plenty of homeless and transients on surrounding streets as can be expected in downtown San Fran. Hotel is two blocks from Civic Center Muni and BART station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are a block away from Market Street (the main street in SF) and within walking distance to the Moscone Convention Center, Cable Cars, Civic Center, Asian Art Museum, and Union Square among other sights of the city. We offer clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate all year round. Onsite parking is available at fee. We offer free WiFi, free coffee and free newspaper to compliment our professionally decorated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SOMA Park Inn - Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- Rodeway Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Rodeway Inn