“Lunch”

Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Take away lunch a salad
Roll and a sneaky donut , service from the owner is spot on and the salad roll was fresh and delicious

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed January 21, 2019

I like the fresh donuts at Donuts & Things. Bobs is on the next block, but I think the taste is better at this place. I haven't tried anything but the donuts here, and I prefer the chocolate buttermilk; if that is your sweet, calorie-filled choice then check it out.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We were a bit disappointed by the donuts over at Bob's, so we walked down the street and saw the sign for Donuts & Things. It looks a bit random from the outside (I think it used to be a Subway restaurant), but the donuts were DELICIOUS and CHEAP. I would highly recommend this place.

Aside from donuts, they also (as the name suggests) have other things like banh mi, croissants, sandwiches and other baked goods.

Happy eating!