The location of this hotel is ideal if you want to stay in the center of the action. Its just blocks away from everything. S.F. is a very small city so you really don't need a car. If you do have a car with you do not park at the Marriott. Go two blocks down on Mason street and park there. The rooms are small but clean. We had a room with two double beds which were supposed to be queen beds, they are not queen beds. Very hard to sleep in a double, and no we are not big people. They charge for the wifi at this property which I do not like. Wifi is like air, you need it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square