This is a very nice hotel located in the business district one block from union square. The hotel is also next to the cable cars so it's easy to hop on and just a short 5 minute walk to china town. The rooms were very nice, the staff was very helpfull and close to many good resturants. The only thing that could be better is that you have to pay 12.95 a day for wifi in your room and you have to pay to use the business center. In this day of everyone having a tablet computer and needing to access the internet it should be free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square