I stayed during a Friday and Saturday night in February. The lobby/bar had a nice modern flair. The location is convenient; it is approximately five blocks from the Market Street BART station. This is walkable if you have lite luggage. There are plenty of high-end stores and casual restaurants nearby, and the hotel is close to major bus routes. However, when I return to San Francisco I would like to stay at a more picturesque site closer to the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square