As a platinum member it was quite disappointing to check in and have the front desk tell us that our room was in the un-remodeled section of the hotel but it was more convenient. Wrong on both accounts. The room was so old it had a popcorn ceiling still. Bed was fine. They've installed more energy saving shower heads so the water spits at you. The room was backyards in terms of the bathroom door. The bathroom door was at the front of the room and the door opened into the room vs the wall so you had to keep it closed or you'd hit it every time. Lounge was pretty good on terms if food choice and service. Location of course is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square