Stayed here for the Nike Women's Marathon. Chose this hotel based on its proximity to the race and the activities surrounding it at Union Square. Very convienient to shopping, cables cars and restaurants. Had no problem getting around without a car. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were small but took that for being in downtown San Fran. Ate breakfast in the restaurant one morning of our stay and they had a nice laid out buffett. All in all had a great stay and would come back if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square