Stayed for 2 nights mid-September. I had expected a reasonable upgrade, being a MR Platinum Elite member. I was given a very small room with 'limited' street view (in my stay experience); there wasn't even a fridge in the room; amenities in-room very very basic. All other elite privileges were offfered, but facilities that would just place it as a 3-4* property. Staff were friendly, helpful. These rooms are only adequate for 1 guest. For $500+, I'd look for better value elsewhere. The only pro factore here is the hotel's location - right in the midst of shopping in Union Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square