Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,256 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Meh it's ok kinda outdated repairs were sub par but I was just there to sleep good thing cause I just wanted to close my eyes

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Booked here without reading the reviews which was my fault, the first thing I see is a homeless person going to the toilet right outside the front office, the guy at the front counter an Asian man whom should not be in customer service he called us up to the desk but the proceeded to call someone to complain about another staff member while we stood there, everything was a problem for him we wanted to split the payment in half some cash the rest on card which we had been done with our previous stays, he wasn't having this and demanded cash. He was angry that I questioned the parking as it's not stated anywhere that parking is $15 per day + Tax (this is if you are lucky to get a park you will still be charged even if you couldn't find a park that night) after this he threw our room key on the counter as well as a bit of paper and said "here's the Wi-Fi password, goodnight." The paper was blank with nothing on it when I told him this he picked up a handful and threw them on the counter. The room was averagely clean there were a few bugs plus the TV didn't work well so made for quite nights.
On a positive note the breakfast was great and after the way we were treated I more than helped myself, the guy that ran the breakfast was friendly and actually looked like he enjoyed his job.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jono369