“Happy Birthday My Nettie”
Review of Nettie's Crab Shack - CLOSED

Nettie's Crab Shack
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Marina District
Description: Old school charm from the Cape, casual seafood from the Bay.
Danville, California
“Happy Birthday My Nettie”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. It's in a quaint area and the service is fantastic I live going in Sundays as they provide the best deals and the food is exceptional. We will see you on the 22nd of December for the last hurrah and my Nettie's birthday.

1 Thank Rgf49er

San Francisco, California
“Always a wonderful experience”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The ambiance is serene but playful -- I feel like I'm at the beach with perfectly colored walls, natural wood tables and chairs, and big, overhead skylights. The ambiance is beaten by the friendly and helpful service, which is almost trumped by the food. This is a fantastic place to get local crab, oysters, and fish. I've been here three or four times and each experience has been relaxing, delicious, and generally wonderful. It's quickly becoming a favorite place to take family and friends -- and I'll always love it for having such a great outdoor space where I can stop by for some wine and fish tacos with my dog. A truly lovely neighborhood place.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great.... just what I wanted”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Just a very good selection of dishes for lunch, great outdoor space and perfect service.
I really enjoy this cafe.
I will go again next time i'm in San Francisco!

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Fresh & fabulous”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The combination of fresh ingredients, prepared to enhance their flavor, not mask them, makes Nettie's a favorite for me. The squid was perfectly grilled, the fish tacos moist and topped with creative, tangy sauces and crisp fresh vergetables. Service was well informed, attentive but not smothering, and helpful. The host/owner Annette is always gracious and welcoming and the restaurant decor bright and inviting indoors and social and sun-soaked outdoors on the patio. All in all, a great place for singles, couples, or groups to have a fresh fish and vegetables prepared to feature its great flavors.

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California, USA
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great service - owner Nettie is especially friendly.
Food is simple, fresh, and delicious.
Fish special changes frequently and is usually my favorite dish.
My wife and I bring lots of out of town guests here and they always enjoy it.

Visited October 2013