“Love this place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Tucson, Arizona
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Every time I go to San Francisco I go to Brenda's. The food is sooo delicious and it's always consistant in quality. I love the hangtown fry! It doen't matter what you order, it's all really good.
The expanded dining room was a great addition. Service is fine. I must visit this place when I come to San Francisco.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
“Brunch at Brenda's wow!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We where told to not miss out on this place and i am so glad we didn't.

We had to cue which i understandable but had our names on a white board so we could have a little wonder down to the square. What an amazing experience of French American food that you have to stuff your face with. Looking forward for a different dish next time as there is plenty to choose from. We ate eggs Benedict with fried chicken on a french biscuit with potato hash and my girlfriend had the same but with cat fish. On the side we had two huge buttermilk pancakes.

Check mate!

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Unbelievable Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Went there on recommendation of a friend and enjoyed of the finest Breakfasts. The Beignets are outstanding as well as the coffee. The building is older with a lot of history. Very good service.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Breakfast I've Ever Had...”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Decided to write a review after planning my third trip to San Francisco and penciling in Brenda's as a "must visit". This place starts with the tiniest of details and builds. They have the best biscuits and jam I have ever had. The beignets and omelets are straight out of Nee Orleans fare and just as amazing. Had my share of overpriced meals in San Francisco, but Brenda's is both affordable and the Best of the Best....

• Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic Brunch!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My friend and I discovered Brenda's while taking a detour from our walking tour of SF. We loved the atmosphere - exposed brick, chalk board menus, good music and a friendly staff. The food... the food was fantastic! We over-ordered because everything sounded great and Brenda's delivered! We got the beignet flight, shrimp & goat cheese omelette, and the andouille sausage & cheddar omelette with mimosas. Everything was phenomenal and we will definitely go back next time we're in San Francisco!

• Visited November 2013