“This place keeps getting better!”
Review of Scullery

Scullery
Ranked #96 of 306 Coffee & Tea in San Francisco
Description: Scullery is a British style cafe, we offer Sightglass coffee,Joyride nitro cold brew, Pg Tips tea, Toast with favorites including, Trout, Avocado, or Welsh Rarebit with a selection of McQuade Chutneys our Toast Menu is unique as we have an exclusive thick sliced seeded sourdough bread by The Midwife and the baker, delicious Jane pastries, Chocolate, burnt caramel sauce by Recchiuti Confections
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Whoah!... came back as I was very impressed with my first visit just over a month ago.

The coffee was and still is worth the detour in itself!

The food (Kippers and egg toast) was very moreish and well prepared.
Forget your standard hotel breakfast and swing by this off the bitten track little gem.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018

By far best coffee and quick bite in the neighbourhood.
Came here at the back of a recommendation from colleague of mine who works in SF while I was visiting on business.
Super friendly staff, great value for money, good choice and again definitely the best coffee you can ask for.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I was recommended here by the breakfast spot next door and enjoyed a great capuchino there! It has great service with a great attitude from their employees. Would recommend a visit here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Found this place my first morning in San Francisco. Been there every morning since, and plan to go back before I leave tomorrow morning. Favorite toast (so far): PB with raspberry chipotle jam and the smoked trout, cream cheese with lemon and olive oil. Breakfast is hardy and delicious and kept me full until well past lunch time. Great coffee too. I’m going to miss this place when I leave.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We went here for breakfast and had coffe with toast. The one with avocado and garlic oil was amazing!! The coffee was one of the best we had in San Fransisco as well. Nice staff!

Date of visit: August 2017