The hotel is close to public transport and while the area is not that nice to walk around in, most attractions can be reached by foot which was a big bonus for us. The rooms are quiet and mostly clean, everything is working well and the beds are okay. It was inexpensive and comfortable. The guys at the service desks seemed a bit clueless sometimes (How do I get to X? - Good question!), but tried to help. Wifi was not really working but maybe nobody complained?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco