This is the second time staying here, and if your looking for a basic room without the fancy stuff, then this is the place for you.
The rooms are clean and nothing fancy. It's a good place to sleep in. Check in was no problem If you have AAA you can get a discount. Front desk is very informative and give you a map with the popular spots highlighted.
The location is great. Minutes away from russian hill and china town. The trolly is about two blocks away and will take you straight to the pier or the market place. Many pubs and restaurants surrounding the hotel.
I would definitely come back a third time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco