Columbus Motor Inn
$245
$208
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$418
$209
$336
$222
  • Pool
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$469
$225
$210
Agoda.com
1,291 results
All reviewsfree parkingpat's cafecoit towerfisherman's wharfcable cargreat locationlombard streetwithin walking distancebus stop rightsmall balconyfew blocksalcatraz ferrywashington squarelarge flat screen tvthird floorqueen bedwould stay here again
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Cet hôtel est bien placé, à environ 10mn à pied du bord de mer très touristique et le parking est gratuit. Les chambres sont propres mais la décoration est vieille, il n'y a ni frigo ni micro-onde mais un supermarché situé à côté dépanne bien. Cependant il y a plusieurs points négatifs : le bruit des chambres côté rue (à éviter absolument), le réseau internet est un peu lent et pas toujours au top. Si vous choisissez cet hôtel c'est avant tout pour le prix et la localisation mais n'attendez pas plus au niveau de l'accueil. Un point important la literie est très très souple…...En résumé la qualité correspond au prix.

This hotel is placed well, in approximately 10mn on foot of the very tourist seaside and the parking lot is free. Rooms are clean but the decoration is old, there is neither refrigerator nor microwave but a supermarket situated close by repairs well. However there are several negative points: the noise of rooms on the road side (to avoid absolutely), the internet network is a little bit slow and not always at the top. If you choose this hotel it is above all for the price and the location but do not wait more at the level of the reception. A mattering point beds are sorting very flexible...In fact the quality corresponds to the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sophie3192
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Thanks to TripAdvisor, we found this great motel which includes parking in North Beach. It was worth dealing with intown traffic to get there. Not much of a lobby, but who cares. Room was clean, comfortable, with free wifi. The wifi was a bit slow. It is close to the Italian eateries nearby. No breakfast, but a short walk to to a cafe more than makes up for it. Also can walk to the waterfront. I definitely will come back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I know a lot of reviews state that this is a great hotel if you have a car cause of the free parking and it is! But for this review, we didn't have a car. My girlfriend and I loved the location. It's right on the 30 bus line and the Powell Mason cable car line 1 block away. We either used the cable car, bus or walked to all San Francisco locations. The hotel was not a four star hotel, it never advertises this, but our room was large, clean and more the adequate for us. I've stayed in fancier places but knew what I was getting into. I've stayed at there sister hotel...Cow Hollow 3 times before. This is a way better location. The staff was excellent and even let us drop our bags off early while they got our room ready and we walked to Fisherman's Wharf. I would highly recommend staying here. We requested a street side room because I love traffic noise. If you don't want traffic noise ask for a room on the back side.

Room Tip: San Francisco is a noisy city. If you don't like street noise, recess a room in the back.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed February 13, 2014

1st time to SF and wasn't sure of anything in the wharf area, as far as a hotel. In checking the web found the Columbus Motor Inn and so glad I did. It had no-frills, but we found the place/location to be awesome, not to mention the staff (Noah & Joe). The place was so convenient as far as walking distance to the wharf, Little Italy and so many other attractions. Bus route right outside Inn and down a block the cable car was available to take you right to the center of Union Square. Noah was my original contact person and he was great. Since it was off season, he was able to accommodate me with the room that I had requested. The staff was so helpful in putting us in the right direction and suggesting places to see. If we get a chance to visit SF again, there is no doubt where we will be staying. Thanks for making our trip a successful one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jumbobella
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I almost don't want to review this property... I am afraid this place will be sold out when I need it!! The location is great, far enough from the crazy China town traffic and close enough to the Fisherman's Wharf shops. There are tons of options if you do not want to drive. The room we stayed was big! We asked quiet room in the back and it was really quiet.
Comfortable room,very quiet and they have all you need. I loved the parking on the upper level - made it easy for us loading in/out without taking the elevator. The front desk were very helpful too. Checking in/out was very easy and they were very friendly.
I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms facing back was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family