The Columbus is brilliantly located for sightseeing to Fishermans Wharf, Alcatraz, the cable car net work etc. It's about 15 minutes walk from the Wharf area, which means it's both quieter, and cheaper, than the stuff right on the wharf. The service at front desk is a bit variable; sometimes you get attitude, sometimes you get great help, but overall I'd definitely recommend it. Only challenge is that there arent any good restaurants really close to the hotel, but if you walk uphill for about 20 minutes you get to italian precinct, and then you're spoiled for choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Motel San Francisco
- Columbus Motor Inn San Francisco