We stayed 3 nights in May 2013, and having researched Trip Advisor prior to booking followed other travellers advice and asked for a quiet room at the back of the hotel. We had room 309, it is on the top level and faces a brick wall at the back so no view, but nice and quiet. The king size bed was very comfortable, air conditioning was a little noisy but ok. We hardly spent any time in the room though as there is so much to do in San Francisco! We loved the free wifi and free undercover parking at The Columbus. You can walk easily to Pier 39 on level ground, or Lombard St is close by but very steep walk up to the top. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby and a Walgreens just a few minutes walk on Columbus St. Service was pleasant and we had no issues at all during our stay, would definitely recommend and would stay here again if we return to San Francisco.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Columbus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Motel San Francisco
- Columbus Motor Inn San Francisco