If you are looking for somewhere to stay that is a great location, reasonably priced with free parking in San Fran then stay here.
The hotel is a 5 min walk away from fisher and wharf for Alcatraz and restaurants, blazing saddles bike hire is 3 doors away. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable with a hair dryer, iron and ironing board. All I would say is ask for a room either at the back of the hotel or as high as possible as the road can be pretty noisy in the morning however this did not ruin our stay. We also noticed that rooms by the lifts maybe noisy due to the drinks and ice machine as they are very loud and on 24/7.
If you are looking for a great place to have breakfast then turn right out of the hotel first left opposite the sports bar pats cafe. Check out the reviews on here but it's fantastic and we ate there both mornings.
For restaurants in the evening either fisher and wharf or turn right out the hotel and continue up the road for about 10/15 mins.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Motel San Francisco
- Columbus Motor Inn San Francisco