Lowest prices for your stay
$72
$72
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$63
Free cancellation until 12/15/21
Hotels.com$72
Priceline$71
FindHotel$64
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

To be honest I'm not used to spending a hundred a night on a one star I thought that was disgusting.... although I guess San Francisco is very expensive for some reason ?! and this is the cheaper end of the scale I don't know?! It was ok, bit weird that we had to make our own beds after spending so much money, was a very dingy room. Bathroom was clean, but it's just something I don't understand, not used to spending so much money on something like this. I survived though so can't be all that bad XD

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 37caths
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We had 3 nights there in a 2 bunk room.

The shower didnt work so good. There wasnt internet working in the room only in the looby.

It was dirty and smelled on the hallway.

But it was cheap and had a good location.

We was in the middle og San Francisco.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Hair on the "clean" towels, tape holding down what's left of the carpet...I asked the front desk how to stop up the tub to take a bath and was told they'd get back to me in 10 minutes. An hour later I went back to the front desk and was told that all tubs have been modified to make taking a bath impossible. There's food on the walls in my room. The only parking is 3 blocks away in a lot that charges $25/night. And my bed was broken. I've only been here 3 hours.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank noelles438
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I stayed 1 night only in a 4 bedroom with bathroom. The room was next to the kitchen so it was super noisy.

The shower in the room was malfunction so I needed to shower in the toilets next to the reception WHAT??.

It's very expensive and the hotel hasn't been renovated for awhile.

The checkin is a 4pm and the checkout at 10am. It's very early. Thanks god I stayed one night only in this place.

Room tip: Try another hotel
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Lucas N
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

hi I'm. a traveller for 20 years. I just got out this place.
they treated me like no one.
they say breakfast included. you just have to make yourself a toxical pan cake.
internet works sometimes but often not.
they did not even pay back the breakfast fee.
it s à scam

if your back is OK go for the beds and plastic old materas.
if you need cheap place for elsewhere. the atmosphere is not friendly at all.

don t go there if you want a peace and loving atmosphere.
Indian scam to make only money.
customers have no right

have a great day.
I return to my meditation

Date of stay: January 2017