Overall experience was Sub Par for musty smelling rooms , coz of no AC. Located Near the Mission District area in downtown SF where all the homeless are situated. Rooms are small with twin beds. The rooms had no AC and no microwave. No free breakfast and no area to use microwave in the hotel. Internet was very slow , customer service was lacking from the front desk staff. We feel that they don't care and don't want to help us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Americania Hotel is a 143-room boutique hotel with a fun and amusing design of understaed references to classic American pasttimes. With guest rooms, meeting space and the Custom Burger and Lounge located on site, the hotel provides a San Francisco hotel experience well suited for vacationers, families, and business travelers alike and is the ideal setting for small business meetings and social functions.Located in the vibrant South of Market (SoMA) district, the convenient location provides quick access to many of San Francisco's top attractions including Civic Center Plaza, Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre and Cable Cars that will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Americania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Americania Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Hotel Americania
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western