Chelsea Motor Inn has a great location - it's a 5-10 minute taxi ride or a 40 minute walk to Fishermans Wharf and Union Square. We had breakfast at Mel's a Diner everyday and loved it there. The hotel itself is very nice. We had an easy check in. Our room was great, it was VERY big and so was the bathroom. It was very clean too. Only thing to mention is that is it very noisy if your room is on Lombard Street. I'd read reviews beforehand advising of this but we didn't quite know what to expect until we arrived. Take some ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a bustling and crowded neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you to Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town and Union Square. It is safe to walk and bike everywhere in the neighborhood. A few blocks away you will find a Bike Rental shop for $20.00 a day. It is just a few miles away from the Golden Gate Bridge and beaches. Weekends offer a lot of activity and a higher level of noise in the streets with young crowds around the hotel. We offer complimentary parking for one car per room. In the event all the parking spaces are taken, guest needs to be double park and leave their car keys at the Front Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco