We were concerned about noise at a busy intersection, as I am a light sleeper. The front desk suggested a king room with a rollaway, as the rooms with two beds all face the street. We did not have a view fro our interior room, but the room was very quiet. It was close to transportation and restaurants and the free parking was great. The City Map available at the front desk was great and showed all the Muni bus routes. The hotel is very clean, the WIFI worked fine for us, and we probably would not consider another hotel when visiting San Franciscon in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a bustling and crowded neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you to Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town and Union Square. It is safe to walk and bike everywhere in the neighborhood. A few blocks away you will find a Bike Rental shop for $20.00 a day. It is just a few miles away from the Golden Gate Bridge and beaches. Weekends offer a lot of activity and a higher level of noise in the streets with young crowds around the hotel. We offer complimentary parking for one car per room. In the event all the parking spaces are taken, guest needs to be double park and leave their car keys at the Front Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco