My Husband and I stayed 3 nights in July, 2014. We were on the 3rd floor and asked for a quiet room. We were in a room 306. An interior room with a view of a brick wall. This was fine with us! It was VERY quiet and if we wanted a view we went outside! The room was large, larger than we had expected. Very roomy! It was SPOTLESS! I am a hotel snob (at least my Husband says I am) and was worried about staying here...so, believe me when I say this place was spotless.
If you require concierge services, someone to bring you extra towels (you will need to get them yourself), a free breakfast or fancy amenities this is not the place for you. However, if you need a clean, quiet place to lay your head after a great day of walking around in The City, BOOK A ROOM HERE!
If you need transportation... DON'T TAKE A CAB! Download an app called 'Lyft'. We used this service everyday at least 2 times. No complaints! Great way to travel, cheaper than a cab and we never waited more than 5 minutes for a pick up! Happy Traveling!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco