The Coventry Motor Inn is located in a fun neighborhood with lots of options for food and bars within walking distance. You can access several bus lines within a few blocks. It's a much different atmosphere than what you get at Fisherman's Wharf. Free parking is a plus, so we parked our rental car and took public transportation everywhere in the city. The price was great for our budget. Seemed almost too good to be true. The hotel is old but really clean. The front desk and housekeeping employees were helpful and friendly. The AC unit was finicky but other than that, our stay was great. When we come to SF again, this will be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco