We stayed for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. The room was in the back and was clean and comfortable. We did hear some rowdies on Friday night out our window and a garbage truck very early midweek, but otherwise slept great in a very nice king bed. Staff were nice and helped us with questions. $170 a night was a deal for San Francisco area. We enjoyed walking everywhere and used our hop-on-off pass from Go SF card to get around farther when needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco