Wonderful hotel in a great area of San Francisco. Check in staff were friendly, price per night with free parking was a steal. We paid $100 per night on weekdays. The location is great too. Lots of restaurants, a corner grocery store, laundry and an amazing coffee shop (All Star Donuts), all close by. Feels like a real authentic neighborhood, not touristy at all. Public transportation close by for all the tourist spots. Park the car and forget about it. That's the best way to take in SF. Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. No issues at all. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco