We stayed at this hotel one night. Check in time was 3:00 but we arrived about 1:30. No problem, we were checked into our room right away. The free indoor parking was a real plus. The room was clean and comfortable. The location of this hotel was perfect. This hotel on Lombard Street is just a block away from many restaurants and walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf. Be forewarned, though, the walk back from Fisherman's Wharf is mostly uphill. The hop-on hop-off bus stop, however, is just a block away from this hotel so if the walk is too much for you, you may want to consider taking the bus. The front desk staff was very helpful in providing maps and advice on the Napa and Sonoma Valley. Check out time was 12:00, but once again, they were very accommodating and let us keep our car there until 2:00. I would definitely stay here again and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family and friends who are visiting San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco