We were very pleasantly surprised by this motel. It is located not far from the Wharf and much less costly than the major hotel there. The staff was very pleasant and our rooms, although old in decor, were just right for a two-night stay where we were taking in an event about a mile away. The room was very clean as was the property and the parking did not cost anything. We have stayed many times in the downtown area and near SFO but we will stay here next time when we visit in the Marina, Chinatown and Golden Gate Park neighborhoods.
There are numerous restaurants and small shops nearby and Union Street is but a block away. We left our car in the garage and walked to our event and to the cafes nearby. It was a great location and one to note in our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco